Thursday, July 4, 2013

Why do I still think there is Hope for America?

By Josimar Salum

"Freedom is the true American Dream. Pursuing Freedom and not making wealth is the blood by which all Americans should live."

My family came to the United States the first time in June of 1991 to pursue the American Dream. In one week the Dream was over. 

Because exactly seven (7) days that we arrived the Lord Jesus spoke to me: "It is not allowed anything in your life, only my Gospel."

And we fell in love with this Nation. 

After 2 (two) years, in June 1993, we had to move back to Brazil. But before 4 years waiting to return:

“...The Lord called to me: 

"Look, those going toward the North Country – USA - have given my Spirit rest in the land of the North." (Zechariah 6:8)

Then the Lord brought us back to USA – in August 1997 - to pursue God’s Kingdom. 

And since then our hearts are always being enlarged every day by LOVE and renewed HOPE for OUR NATION – a Nation that is still under God with Liberty and Justice for all. 

You may ask: 

"Why do you still think there is Hope for America?"

Because our God doesn't change and His Word never comes back void, we stand upon the same Word:

"The LORD summoned me and said, "Look, those who went north have vented the anger of My Spirit there in the land of the north."




No comments:

Post a Comment