Saturday, July 27, 2013

I have seen I AM - By Jonathan David

Watch video below.

Love is an Ocean
Josimar Salum

You said, poet, that love is eternal;
It is eternal while it lasts!

Dear poet, love is like the sea.
Love has ebbs and flows like the tide.

The love, the sea, poet!
Never fails to be an ocean.


I have seen I AM
By Jonathan David


I’ve looked into the eyes of a lion

Felt the courage in his name

I heart him roar my name with
Passion as i buried my tears in His name


I’ve looked into the eyes of a lamb

I saw love face to face
I felt grace destroy my sin
As mercy flowed from his veins

I’ve seen I am
Now I know that i am loved
I’ve seen I am now i know who i am


I’ve looked into the eyes of a king

Saw the beauty of holiness
I heard the voice of many waters
As worship poured from my lips

I’ve looked into the eyes of a saviour
Saw love stronger than death
I kissed the scars that bought
Me freedom
As I laid my head on his chest



No comments:

Post a Comment