Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Do not get drunk...

Do not get drunk... which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, (Ephesians 5:18 NIV)


Debauchery means: a person who is unrestrained by convention or morality; specifically : one leading a dissolute life.

Drunkenness open doors in our family for debauchery.

It brings extreme indulgence in sensuality and also strife which means a bitter sometimes violent conflict or dissension, a fight, struggle an an exertion or contention for superiority.

It is never late to repent and ask God who transform your life.

“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord.

 “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. 

If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land; but if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword.” 

For the mouth of the Lord has spoken. (Isaiah 1:18-20 NIV)

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 

I will be found by you,” declares The Lord... (Jeremiah 29:11-14 NIV)

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. 

Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts.

 Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. 

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. (Isaiah 55:6-8 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment